Bethesda Church is passionate about equipping the next generation of servants for ministry in the Kingdom of God. Scripture says that the harvest is ready (Matt 9:37), and we feel a burden to equip the laborers to reach the lost, build up disciples who make disciples, and to glorify God in his service as we enjoy him forever.
We seek to fulfill this aim to equip laborers for the next generation by providing a practical, hands-on training experience through summer internships. Our priority is on applicants who are considering or have decided to go into Christian ministry. Here are the details:
- Expect to discover and grow in your ministry giftedness through ministry opportunities
- Be discipled by our senior pastor and other church leaders (expect to read!)
- Walk away with a realistic understanding of what full time ministry looks like
- Understand that internships are full-time paid employments
- Anticipate spending 10 weeks with us from mid-late May concluding at the end of July
If you are interested in being an intern at Bethesda, please fill out the application below. For additional questions or information, please email email@example.com
Use the link below to apply!